Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Third Meeting Question

Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative. Use the outline below:- the date/time of experience- details of the story/experience (people, location, event/situation, reactions of the people around.- your feelings and reactions during this experience- your learning/realization from the experience .

July 11, 2007 around 7:00-8:30at
room 200
During our English class (Journal in English Results)

There were no reactions from the people around because this is about our journal in English. While getting the paper from you, I saw your reaction and it made me nervous and I rapidly open the paper and saw that my work is full of pink line and there’s a note in the right side of it “Your work is irrelevant to the topic.” When I’ve read it I was confused because as far as I can remember you just said that write anything about your future expectations, that’s why I wrote everything that I expect in the future. But it’s okay now I’ve learned a new lesson that I must always confirm what I must do before doing anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"expectations in MCL" not about the whole world. It's ok. That happens to people. Listen well, and yes, you're right. Confirm first, before launching on anything. You can try again.

Anonymous said...

Good post.